I went skiing on the big hill today. It was a blue not a green! The chair lift was so fun! My sister went snowboarding for the first time. on the big hill I fell a couple times on the big hill
Yahooooooo!! Grace, i am so glad you now have a blog! it is so fun to see what you guys are up to! Olivia and Hayes can't wait to see you in a few weeks.....Oh and of course Boston!!! Love you
3 comments:
You are so awesome togo on the big hill!!!!
Grace you are SO cool! I love that you went skiing...I am chicken! Jera wants to teach me now to snowboard but I am scared!
Yahooooooo!! Grace, i am so glad you now have a blog! it is so fun to see what you guys are up to! Olivia and Hayes can't wait to see you in a few weeks.....Oh and of course Boston!!! Love you
Post a Comment