We are going to Peru in June 14th. I might get to see one of these monkeys that is in this picture. My dad went on a mission to Peru and he was teaching a lesson and the people that he was teaching had a tamarin monkey. the monkey was eating a banana high in the ceiling. Everytime my dad would try to teach a lesson the monkey would throw a little piece of banana down on the ground. I hope I get to see one - I might even have one for a friend while I am in Peru.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Tamarin Monkeys
We are going to Peru in June 14th. I might get to see one of these monkeys that is in this picture. My dad went on a mission to Peru and he was teaching a lesson and the people that he was teaching had a tamarin monkey. the monkey was eating a banana high in the ceiling. Everytime my dad would try to teach a lesson the monkey would throw a little piece of banana down on the ground. I hope I get to see one - I might even have one for a friend while I am in Peru.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cool. Bring us back one of those monkeys, they look like Mitchell!! Lots of people throw things when your Dad teaches!
Just joking!!!
I hope you do get to have a friend Tamarin while you are helping the Children there:)
Funny Dad Real Funny
Haley
Post a Comment